Februry 26, 2003
|To meet the requests from users, GL2K 8.0
is formally released with the following new features:
- Search and print transaction details using Control Document
- Rearrange the menu bar to make it more logical.
- "Dr/Cr Condition" option in "Soarch General
Ledger" meou to help users to search specified transactions
in the ledgers.
- Users can use either description or Control Document number
as searching criteria in" Searching General Ledger"
- . The UNC naming convention such as \\servername\apps\gl2kdata\abc2003\
is now supported.
- Automatically read and test newly added company account from
- Reclassification of current liabilities and current asset in
- In the "System Parameters", users can select printer
and paper size and enable the auto-printing function.
- Disables "Auto-print" function, system shows the
default printer and paper size only.
- Added "Posting" function to prevent people other
than supervisor from changing the vouchers after posting.
- The printing function under menu "Journal" is now
relocated to a new independent "Printing Voucher" menu.
- New reporting function that uses Control Document Number to
search and print transaction data.
- Able to view and print the sample chart of accounts
- Showing "Account Type Name" in "Account Balance
Enquiry" to make it more convenient to users
- Two new options in "Printing General Ledger": 1 Include
Accounts with Zero Balance and 2 Include Accounts with no movements
- Three new options in "Monthly Statement": 1 Include
Accounts with Zero Balance , 2 Include Accounts with no movements
and 3 New Page for Each Control Document Number
- A grand sum is added to the Control Document Report.
- Additional functions for sorting the companies in the "Select
Company" Screen and the last selected company is memorized
so that users can call up the account easily next time.
- New "Add Company Wizard" provides users with various
effective means to add company accounts.